ANALYSIS of the NORTH AMERICAN LUMBER MARKET & OUTLOOK
We invite you to join us & welcome Russ Taylor (CEO, RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL), on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 to have a discussion with our host, Amir Rashad (CEO, Timber Exchange) on the Analysis of the North American Lumber Market in a live webinar session. Webinar starts at 4 PM CET (10 AM EST; 7 AM PST).
Topics to be covered:
- The US housing market performance
- The effect of inflation & high-energy costs in the US lumber market
- The effect of the Russia-Ukraine war on North America’s lumber import and export trade
- The trends and impacts on US domestic consumption
- The trends in BC, Canada and US South production.
- Where are the high-cost and low-cost producing regions in North America.
- Lumber market outlook in the coming 3-12 months
- And much more!
*Followed by a Q&A session with the audience*
The webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be made available after the event to the registered users of the Market Data Hub.
Stay up to date with developments on timber markets around the world with Timber Exchange Data Hub, where you can find monthly data for global production, inventory, logistics, and more.
To see more on what is offered on the Market Data Hub, click here:
TIMBER EXCHANGE: https://www.timber.exchange/