Outlook of North American Lumber Market & Global Impacts
Date & Time Sep 28, 2023 at 4 PM CET (7 AM PDT, 10 AM EDT),
Webinar ID 847 2823 7504 Participant ID 458839
Timber Exchange is back with Season 4 of its Global Timber Market Webinar Series! On Thursday September 28 at 4 PM CET (7 AM PDT, 10 AM EDT), we will be joined by Mr. Russ Taylor, President of Russ Taylor Global, and Mr. Chris Leftis, Director, Market Intelligence, Canfor for an hour-long live webinar.
Moderated by Mr. Amir Rashad, the CEO of Timber Exchange, the discussion will be on the outlook of North American lumber market and its global impact. Some of the focus points of this free webinar will include:
- The role of European exporters to the US, as well as other key export markets
- Declining lumber production in British Columbia and its impacts on exports
- Supply dynamics
- Shifting demand dynamics as uncertainty increases
- Direction of the housing trends with high mortgage rates
- Lumber price outlook for 2024
- And much more!
***Including an exclusive Q&A session with the audience***
We’ll be starting at 4 PM CET (10 AM EDT, 7 AM PDT) & we hope you can join us!
The webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be made available after the event on Timber Exchange’s Market Data Hub: https://www.timber.exchange/market-data-hub .