“Pfeifer Talk” Free Webinar: “Global sawn timber markets in transition”
Thursday June 10 – 16:00 Central European Time (10:00 EDT; 07:00 PDT)
EXCLUSIVE TO THOSE ON THE RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL “market news” list:
“Global sawn timber markets in transition” is the title of the next “Pfeifer Talk” on 10 June. The mix of speakers have been organized by the Pfeifer Group in Europe and the webinar features both the round and sawn timber market as well as the packaging sector, including what lies ahead in these turbulent times.
Webinar participants will listen to analyses by:
• Lars Schmidt (Managing Director DeSH – German Sawmill Association);
• Russ Taylor (President, RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL, Vancouver Canada – global consultant/analyst and former owner of the International WOOD MARKETS Group); and
• Leonhard Scherer (Managing Director, Euroblock (Pfeifer)).
The event will be simultaneously translated into English and Italian.
Complimentary Registrations can be made here: https://lnkd.in/e_nwp3d
ABOUT THE PFEIFER GROUP:
For 70 years, Pfeifer and wood create a link, from which passion for innovations constantly grow. Our 2,000 employees transform the wonderful raw material into a clearly structured product portfolio. As family business, we look at the wider picture – this is our nature.
• SHUTTERING PANELS: The Market leader in Europe
• PALLET BLOCKS: The Market leader in Europe
• SAWN TIMBER: Among the TOP 3 in Central Europe – 4 million cubic meters of round timber– 2.1 million m3 (900 million bf, net) of sawnwood is processed annually in its 5 sawmills
• PELLETS: Among the TOP 3 in Central Europe
• FORMWORK BEAMS: Among the TOP 3 in Central Europe
• GLULAM: Among the TOP 5 in Europe
For further details, see: https://www.pfeifergroup.com/en/