GLOBAL CONSULTING ALLIANCE: Forest Sector Outlook Report – 2023-Q1
I am pleased to provide you with the latest quarterly report from the Global Consulting Alliance. RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL is a member of this group that features six independent consulting companies that focus on the forestry and wood products sectors.
The Forest Sector Outlook – 2023-Q1 report features global economic and forests/industry/market updates from all over the world. The report includes regional reviews on local market and industry developments in wood products and timberlands for Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Russia.
This 13-page report can be found on the RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL web site under What’s New/Reports ( https://russtaylorglobal.com/category/article/taylor-global-report ) and can be viewed here (scroll through the pages):
The Global Consulting Alliance features firms scattered throughout 12 countries in 14 offices:
- BM2C (Curitiba, Brazil),
- Häggblom & Partners Ltd. (Helsinki, Finland),
- Margules Groome Consulting Pty Ltd (Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, South Africa, China),
- Mason, Bruce & Girard, Inc. (Portland, OR; Blacksburg, VA),
- PIKE & Co. (Montevideo, Uruguay), and
- RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL (Vancouver, BC)
Please contact me if you would like more information on the Global Consulting Alliance.
Russ Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org