FREE TIMBER EXCHANGE WEBINAR
On Thursday, October 13 at 16:00 CET (10:00 AM EDT; 07:00 PST), Timber Exchange welcome Ernst Wöls, Director Business Development, Hasslacher Norica Timber in Austria, to have a discussion with the host, Amir Rashad (CEO, Timber Exchange), regarding Sawmilling in Austria & Global Market Outlook. The hour-long webinar will focus on the main areas of interest to get a comprehensive overview of the industry and will answer the following questions, as well as take questions from the audience:
- What makes Austria unique and competitive from a sawmilling perspective?
- The current production capacity of Austria & the upcoming changes
- The current situation & future of the Hasslacher’s Russian sawmill
- The sales balance between different product categories like sawn timber planned and value-added goods
- The market outlook based on the uncertainty in timber markets
- The opportunities and risks in the market
- The change in the established global trade flows of timber as a result of the current political & economic environment
And much more!
***Followed by a Q&A session with the audience***
The webinar is free when aired and will be recorded, but the recording will be made available only to Market Data Hub subscribers after the event.
Stay up to date with developments on timber markets around the world with Timber Exchange’s Market Data Hub, where you can find monthly data for global production and prices, inventory, logistics, and more.
|Market Data Hub|
For more information on Timber Exchange, please visit: https://www.timber.exchange/