Greetings from Timber Exchange & RUSS TAYLOR GLOBAL!
We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming Timber Exchange Webinar on North American Lumber Market this week! The panel discussion will be with Russ Taylor (President, Russ Taylor Global, Vancouver) and Christian Provost (VP, Boscus, Montreal) who combined have a thorough understanding of the North American lumber market and the complex implications it has on the global scene.
This complimentary webinar will be held on Thursday September 30 at 07:00 Pacific DT; 10:00 Eastern DT; and 16:00 Central European time.
Discussion points and Q&A will include, but not limited to, the following topics:
• SUPPLY: Where does the US get its wood and where is it consumed (and is there enough)?
• DEMAND: how is demand and consumption trends today and into 2022 in the US market?
• CHANGE DYNAMICS: What are the key factors impacting supply & demand?
• What is the role of EURO spruce/SPF in the US market?
• What do offshore companies interested in exporting to the US market need to consider?
• LUMBER PRICES: How do you expect prices to develop?
Looking forward to meeting you at the Complimentary Webinar! Sign up/Register Here
To stay up to date with developments on timber markets around the world, go to the Timber Exchange Data Hub where you can find monthly data for Production, Inventory, Logistics, Prices and more here: